*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921450
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#921450 added October 4, 2017 at 3:33am
Restrictions: None
October 4th , 2017 - Theme
Oct. 04: - Theme ▼

(1) Theme. What is the theme (see below) or moral of the story?
(2) Resolution. Brainstorm ways you could resolve the conflict(s) within the confines of the theme. You are not required to identify a chosen resolution from your list of possibilities yet, so really think outside the box! Anything goes.

NOTE: This list of universal themes might give you some ideas, but don't let it box you in. Feel free to add your own.


(1) Theme. What is the theme (see below) or moral of the story?

I know that I don’t have to choose a theme(s) within the list. But if I did it would have to be Courage and Justice. Courage because The Tween Detectives aren’t afraid of anything. They will boldly go where most adults fear to go. And Justice because they always unmask the phony ghost(s). Well, they almost always do. Will this be one of those times? The moral of this novel is that the good wins and bad loses, or vice versa?

(2) Resolution. Brainstorm ways you could resolve the conflict(s) within the confines of the theme. You are not required to identify a chosen resolution from your list of possibilities yet, so really think outside the box! Anything goes.

Of course, the best resolution for this novel is that The Tween Detectives figure out who the phony ghost is. And what is really going on with all the disappearances? But a happy ending doesn’t always happen. Now, does it? It usually does when it comes to mysteries. But not always.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921450