*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921532
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#921532 added October 5, 2017 at 7:34pm
Restrictions: None
Journey Back In Time
Prompt: A man dressed in 18th century clothes, driving a fancy carriage pulled by 4 beautiful horses, arrives at your door and said he is here to take you to see someone special. What happens next?

I go with him and I am wearing a beautiful, blue 18th century dress. The carriage goes through the woods and we are at Koontz Lake which I live 10 minutes away from. I have never seen these words before. The sun is shining and I am a little nervous. We go down a long lane and suddenly I see a house that looks like Pemberly! It can't be! The carriage stops and the driver helps me out. I nervously walk to the door and the door opens. Jane Austen is standing in a blue dress and hugs me. I see a handsome man that looks like Colin Firth as Darcy and a dark headed woman and this is Elizabeth. They invite me in and give me tea. The house is beautiful. Perfect wood floors and pictures on the wall of trees, castles, horses and the ocean. Red velvet chairs, blue velvet winged tipped chairs. High ceilings. An old English home.

Darcy, Elizabeth, Jane and I talk about England and Jane talks about her writing. Darcy and Elizabeth are real. This can't be. We drink tea and it is getting dark and I have to leave. I hug them good bye and Jane hands me a journal and I feel magic coming from the book. I can write like Jane now! My novels become best sellers.

I drive to the lake but can never find the house again. Jane left me a gift I will always cherish.


Now, if I would ended up at a castle and met Henry the VIII and his wives. Too spooky! I like meeting Jane, Darcy and Elizabeth better!

** Image ID #1718831 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921532