*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921905
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#921905 added October 11, 2017 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
Things You Find On A Beach
Prompt: Name four things you find on a Beach. What are they and what is their history?

A diamond ring in a blue velvet ring box. Maybe a man was going to propose to his girlfriend and a bad storm came up on the ocean and he lost it in the ocean when the boat was tossed. Maybe a woman was mad at her boyfriend and she threw it overboard.

A teddy bear. The teddy bear is wet and missing some fur. He can be cleaned up and salvaged. It belonged to a child and the boat was tossed in the storm and the teddy bear went overboard. Sad item to lose.

A oyster. You open the oyster and find a white pearl and a black pearl. You could have a pearl ring or necklace made out of these.

A cell phone. A storm did a number on a ship and this is why a diamond ring, teddy bear and a cell phone washed up.

These would be interesting things to find.

** Image ID #2137351 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921905