*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921928
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#921928 added October 11, 2017 at 1:01pm
Restrictions: None
October 11th, 2017 - Outline Revision #1
Oct. 11: - Outline Revision #1 ▼

(1) Select a desired outlining strategy from the list below.
(2) Review your plot elements thus far and organize them into your outline.
(3) Flesh out your outline by adding more details.

Outlining Strategies
A traditional outline format with bullet points, numbers/letters, or chapters.
Index cards (paper or electronic) which can be easily shuffled to change scene order later.
The Snowflake Method.
Use one of the following story models as a fill-in-the-blank outline template:
The Five-Point Story Structure.
The Eight-Point Story Structure.
The Hero's Journey Story Structure.
Any other appropriate model.


The Mansion on top of the Mountain
(Another Tween Detectives Mystery)


Introduction

     They unmask another phony ghost. Then they get another mystery to solve. This one involves The Mansion on Top of the Mountain.


Chapter One

     Brandon and the other Tween Detectives go to the police. They want to know what’s going on. But they aren’t going to like what they find out.


Chapter Two

     Rebecca is the first to ask, what should they do first? Should they talk to the real ghost, or talk to the eye witnesses first, or both. They decide to do both.


Chapter Three

     Nora and Brandon talk to the real ghost. Rebecca and Jasper confront the witnesses. Brandon and Nora have trouble finding the real ghost to talk to.


Chapter Four

     Jasper and Rebecca have three more witnesses to question. And they have a lot of questions to ask. But they aren’t going to like some of the answers.


Chapter Five

     Brandon, Rebecca, and Nora go to the haunted mansion that night. But they aren’t there to take the tour. Can they stop anyone else from disappearing?


Chapter Six

     Rebecca doesn’t think anyone disappeared last night. Neither does the other Tween Detectives. But there is only one way to find that out for sure.


Chapter Seven

     Nora wants to know why no one else disappeared. So, do the other Tween Detectives. Was it because they were there, or was there another reason why?


Chapter Eight

     Jasper is the one that doesn’t think it’s time to start looking for some answers. First, he volunteers to talk to the eye witnesses, and now this. What’s going on with him?


Chapter Nine

     Brandon, Rebecca, and Nora are searching the haunted mansion. They are looking for clues to what’s really going on. But they haven’t found anything so far.


Chapter Ten

     Rebecca knows someone is watching them, but that’s not unusual. The phony ghosts do that a lot. It’s also not unusual for them to have a gun, or pointing it at The Tween Detectives.


Chapter Eleven

     Nora, Brandon, and Rebecca aren’t afraid of ghost. So, when the haunting because they are laughing at the phony ghost. That’s because they know that he’s not really a ghost.


Chapter Twelve

     Jasper has been looking for clues too. But he’s been doing it outside the mansion. Could he afraid of the ghost after all, or is there another reason for his strange behavior?


Chapter Thirteen

     Brandon and the other Tween Detectives didn’t find anything. And they don’t understand that. They always find something, but this time they didn’t.


Chapter Fourteen

     Rebecca wants to know why they didn’t find anything. Maybe they are handling this mystery all wrong. What would Scooby Doo and the others do?


Chapter fifteen

     Nora is the first to start screaming, but what are they screaming about. That’s what they all want to know. Who started it and why?


Chapter Sixteen

     Jasper doesn’t want to go up to the haunted mansion to look for clues once again. But why? That’s what the other Tween Detectives want to know.


Chapter Seventeen

     Brandon also thinks they should figure out why the phony ghost is there. Once they do that they can figure out who they are. Everyone has their own theory on that.


Chapter Eighteen

     Rebecca is the first one who figures out why the phony ghost started haunting them. They must have been close to finding something. Maybe even what they are doing there.


Chapter Nineteen

     Nora wants to know where everyone was at when the haunting started. She also wants to know who was haunted first. Whoever it was they were probably the one who was about to find something.


Chapter Twenty

     Jasper is also looking for clues. But he’s looking for hidden tunnels, caves, etc. What he doesn’t know is that a rock slide is about to bury him alive.


Book Two

     Underground Secrets is the second book in this series. Here’s a hint about what it’s about: Not all mysteries are about ghosts.


Chapter Twenty-One

     Rebecca is the first one to find Jasper. And he’s not dead. But has been hurt very badly by the falling rocks.


Chapter Twenty-Two

     Brandon wants to know what’s wrong with Jasper. So, do Rebecca and Nora. And they want to know what it is right now.


Chapter Twenty-Three

     Jasper doesn’t want to talk about it. He admits that he has been hiding something from them. But that he’s not ready to talk about it yet.


Chapter Twenty-Four

     Nora thinks that she knows what’s wrong with Jasper. And she confronts him about it in secret just in case she’s wrong about it. Only she isn’t wrong.


Chapter Twenty-Five

     Rebecca, Nora, and Brandon check out the rock slide. And they discover that it wasn’t an accident. Someone did try to kill jasper, but why?


Chapter Twenty-Six

     Brandon is looking around where Jasper was looking when the rock slide began. He thinks that Jasper was about to find something. And that’s what almost got him killed.


Chapter Twenty-Seven

     Jasper is going to be okay. He only suffered from a broken leg and arm. It could have been a lot worse.


Chapter Twenty-Eight

     Nora and the other Tween Detectives are confronted by their parents. They want them to stop playing these dangerous games. Jasper was lucky this time, but maybe next time he won’t be.


Chapter Twenty-Nine

     Rebecca, Nora, and Brandon are back at the Haunted Mansion. And they are looking for clues as to what’s going on. They have been so busy with Jasper they have neglected their mystery.


Chapter Thirty

     Brandon has found something. Maybe even the reason why Jasper was almost killed. But what has he found?


Chapter Thirty-One

     Jasper now has excuse for not being directly involved in that mystery. It doesn’t mean that he can’t help them. He just can’t do it the normal way that he usually helps them.


Chapter Thirty-Two

     Nora is the first to notice that there is something different about that Haunted Mansion. But she needs to do some research on it before she tells the others. After all, she could be wrong about it.


Chapter Thirty-Three

     Rebecca is about to find something. She thinks that she knows what’s going on there. But she hopes she’s wrong about it.


Chapter Thirty-Four

     Brandon is looking through the hidden mountain tunnels and caves. So far, he hasn’t found anything. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t anything to find there.


Chapter Thirty-Five

     Jasper is watching the others on his laptop. Rebecca and Nora are back at the Haunted Mansion while Brandon is in the hidden tunnels and cave. But they aren’t the only thing he’s looking at. Whatever it is he’s scared to death by it.


Chapter Thirty-Six

     Nora tells the others what she has found out. She now knows why the phony ghost is doing there. And why he has only been taking visitors so far.


Chapter Thirty-Seven

     Rebecca wants to know what they are going to do with what Nora has found out. Normally, they would just go after the phony ghost, and unmask him. But they can’t do that this time.


Chapter Thirty-Eight

     Brandon is about to find the missing visitors. They have been hidden away in the caves beneath the Haunted Mansion. He also finds out why they have been taken.


Chapter Thirty-Nine

     Jasper doesn’t like doing research. That’s what Nora does best, but she’s not there to do it. So, he has no choice but to do it by himself.


Chapter Forty

     Nora is the one in deadly danger this time. She has confronted the phony ghost all alone. But why?


Conclusion

     They are about to unmask another phony ghost. And the phony ghost is… But that’s not the only thing that gets unmasked.






© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/921928