*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922049
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#922049 added October 13, 2017 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
October 13th, 2017 - Antagonist Profile
Expand the profile of your antagonist(s) using a more detailed character profile template. If your antagonist is a situation rather than a person, choose another minor character to profile. Be sure to update your master list of characters.

Further clarification:
Newsletter Article: "When The Bad Guy Isn't a Person"
"ANTAGONIST (Re: A LOT of confusing things)"


Carl Everett is the antagonist in this novel. But yet again, he isn’t. It’s really whoever is claiming to be him. But since we don’t know who the phony ghost is yet, he is also the antagonist. As for Carl, he’s an older man in his late seventies. And he’s one of the founders of Middletown, KS. He’s also the one who built The Mansion on Top of the Mountain. If you want to know the history involving that you will have to read my Short Story I’m going to be writing for this week’s Antagonist contest.

© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922049