*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922222-Carioke-Udders--The-Jackal-Jabber-Three-Fable
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2120655
Politically Incorrect Mutterings, Mostly I think it's poems so in with poems it goes
#922222 added October 16, 2017 at 3:57pm
Restrictions: None
Carioke Udders & The Jackal Jabber Three (Fable)
This was written for Bubblegum Jones

Fill in the Blanks  (E)
Here's a different type of short story to challenge the reader to help complete. Good Luck
#2123141 by Bubblegum Jones


Go try it, it's fun! *Delight*

Carioke Udders & The Jackal Jabber Three

Once upon a time there was...
a trio of jackals wandering through the Internet. They called themselves Huffy, Bootsie and Hortense.

Every day they looked in public postings for someone to bully, target or gang up on. They liked to call it a "spirited debate", but three against one is what they liked best.

One day they started something that took on a life of its own.

A beautiful bovine princess, called Carioke Udders, wandered into one of their sloppy traps. Her opinion was different from their group-think. She took them at their word, that they were open to different opinions and ideas. So, she expressed her opinion, without subterfuge or guile.

How unheard of!

Because of that the three jackals could not hold back their vicious venom, using all the made-up facts they could think of to cite. It was a panic response, and because of that, they did something they had not done before. Their true natures were revealed for everyone to see...

Until finally they exhausted all the rancor in their souls for one day and sputtered off to regroup. Three against one seemed a weak team, suddenly, and they seriously considered adding to their numbers.

For a day or so, a profoundly moving silence descended on the Kingdom. The only sound that could be heard was Carioke Udders' cowbell as she meandered on her glorious, saucy way.

The End.

A Hand For a Ham

p.s. a work of fiction inspired by events ripped from the headlines, somewhat like Law and Order
© Copyright 2017 ♥Hooves♥ (UN: 4provinces at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♥Hooves♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922222-Carioke-Udders--The-Jackal-Jabber-Three-Fable