*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922399
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
#922399 added October 19, 2017 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
October 19th, 2017 - Settings List
Oct. 19: - Settings List ▼

(1) Create a list of settings in a format easy to edit and expand.
(2) Add brief descriptions, drawings, images or Google Maps coordinates (find the location on Google Maps/Earth and record the URL) for each.


This Novel

The Haunted Mansion

This is the main setting for this novel. And it looks like most mansions. Only this one is haunted.

The Mountain

Every mansion have hidden passages and hidden tunnels. At least one of those tunnels leads to a large cavern within the mountain it sit up on top of. From that cavern there are several tunnels that lead up to the ground level of that mountain.


Most, If Not All, Novels

The Police Station

All police stations are pretty much the same. They might be designed differently. But within they are the same.

The Treehouse

In the woods near their houses is The Tween Detectives’ treehouse. But it doesn’t look like a normal treehouse. This one has a spiral staircase that goes circles around the large tree it’s sitting in. And within it looks like a two-story place with only one story that has a finished floor. The one above only has a walkway around it.


Some Novels

Rebecca’s House

Mostly, Rebecca’s bedroom is the main setting in her house. But there are other rooms that may pop up now and then. They include the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, and the basement.

Nora’s House

Like Rebecca, Nora’s bedroom is the main setting if used in a novel. Also like Rebecca, the other settings listed above may come into play in these novels. Especially the living room, dining room, and kitchen.

Brandon’s House

True, Brandon spends a lot of time in his bedroom too. But he spends most of it in his living room. If he’s not in there, he’s usually in the dining room or the basement. He’s very seldom in the kitchen.

Jasper’s House

All the houses look the same, both inside and out. There are some differences in colors, design, and décor. But other than that, they are the same. As for Jasper, he spends most of his time in his basement. Which is also his bedroom too.








----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might specialize in Science Fiction. But as you can read (see) that's not all I can write about. I've done this with all of my stories. Now it's official.
© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922399