*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922463
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#922463 added October 20, 2017 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
Animal I Would Like To Be In The Winter
I would like to be a wolf. A wolf loves to howl at the moon and has no real predators except man. I think man respects him and leaves him alone in this day and age. Wolves are beautiful and my favorite animal. Native Americans respected him and they have a connection. Wolves are independent and get food for their family and raise their young.

Being a wolf. I would be independent and not afraid of the dark. I would know how to hunt and be a member of a family. Wolves love their families and hunt for food. You look in his eyes and see he is devoted to his family and knows how to survive. As for fear, he would fear men if the man was carrying a gun and there is no need for a man to hunt a wolf. You don't eat them. Who do they hurt? Farmers cattle and sheep? Really? Like man wants them for pets. No. It is profit for them and food for a wolf. If we were wolves, we would have to get food any way we could. GIVE THE WOLVES A BREAK! I love wolves and let them live. I would love to have a pet wolf. Dogs descended from wolves and I get the connection. I want to be a wolf. I would be happy.

** Image ID #2138336 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922463