*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922985
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Mystery · #2134234
Scooby Doo meets the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew minus Scooby Doo. It's a ghost mystery.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#922985 added October 31, 2017 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
October 31st, 2017 - Premise Revision
Oct. 31: - Premise Revision ▼

Now that you have spent a month planning your novel, revise your initial premise. Identify the following:
(1) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
(2) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
(3) Goal(s). What does the protagonist want?
(4) Conflict(s). What is keeping them from their goal?
(5) Antagonist(s). Who(what) is creating the conflict?
(6) Premise. Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story.
(7) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?



(1) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?

There are four Tween Detectives. They include Rebecca Wingate, Nora Lancing, Brandon Grande, and Jasper Atkinson.

(2) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?

They have a lot of flaws. And they include curiosity, not giving up until they unmask the phony ghost or ghosts, not being afraid, and seeking out the danger in the pursuit of finding out what is really going on with the phony ghost or ghost.

(3) Goal(s). What does the protagonist want?

The Tween Detectives want to know what is really going on with The Mansion on Top of the Mountain. They know it’s not the real ghost that haunts there.

(4) Conflict(s). What is keeping them from their goal?

Visitors to one of the most popular haunted house, or in this case mansion, are disappearing. Where are they? Why is it only visitors? That’s just a couple of questions that The Tween Detectives want the answers to.

(5) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict?

Whoever it is that is making these visitors disappear. And I’m not going to tell you that until the end of the novel.

(6) Premise. Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story.

Thousands of visitors come to Middletown KS for the tour of The Mansion on Top of the Mountain, especially during October, but this year those visitors are disappearing, and The Tween Detectives want to know why.

(7) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?

Above all this is a Mystery novel. But it’s also full of Suspense. It’s also an Adventure and a Drama too. The moral of the story is that the good guys always win. And the bad guys always lose.


© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/922985