*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923470
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#923470 added November 7, 2017 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Trip To Michigan, Meeting A Artist
I spent two days in Michigan with my cousin Sam, her husband and my mother. We stayed at my cousin's cottage by the lake at Holland, Michigan. We went to three beaches including Holland, Sagituck and I took a picture of a seagull on the one beach and followed him and almost got lost while my family waited for me in the car. I enjoyed seeing the lighthouses and we got to see the windmill at Holland. There are black squirrels and they are so pretty. It was breezy and I loved the beaches. It is nice to see beaches instead of farmland where I live in Indiana.

I got to meet Carolyn Stitch who is an artist and has her own Art Studio where she sells pictures of her work and I bought some of her cards she did of the lighthouses, beach and windmill. I told her about my published books and said she had never met an author before and I told her how happy I was to meet an artist. I gave her the names of my published books, got her autograph and took her picture and she took a picture of us together. She is a beautiful person and it was like meeting a celebrity.

Sam took us to Vera Bradley and bought me a pretty blue and purple print wallet with an ink pen to match and scotty dogs memo pads. This is my early Christmas presents. I bought her earrings from Macys. Mom got a black Vera Bradley purse.

We ate out, watched "My Fair Lady" as my cousin and both love Audrey Hepburn.

I enjoyed going to Michigan. I could live there but they have snow worse then Indiana. Michigan is beautiful.

** Image ID #2137981 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923470