*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923526-Stephen-Colbert
Rated: 13+ · Book · Erotica · #2131191
A Futile attempt to unravel Americana ...
#923526 added November 10, 2017 at 1:13am
Restrictions: None
Stephen Colbert
"Ah-geeeze. Why is that pinko on my TV?" Archy asks as he enters
his home and takes off his hat and coat.
"Hey we have a right to watch what we want.
This is our home too." Gloria retorts..

Gloria is Archy's daughter and is married and living with her parents.
"Archy, Stephen Colbert is one of the most popular political satirist
on TV. Sit down and watch. You might learn something." Michael stated.
Michael is Gloria's husband and he is unemployed..

"It's just more pinko propaganda .. What about corrupt Hillary?
He wont make fun of her." Archy sits in his chair and opens up his news paper.
His wife Edith brings him his beer and sits in her chair to the left of Archy.
"He's so witty and cute." she says with a toothy smile.

Archy glares at her, "He's a pinko! Do you want to use a public restroom
with a guy in a dress?"
Edith looks over at her daughter, "I would never do thaat."
"Well, that's what Steffon wants." Archy folds his paper loudly.

Edith looks embarrassed, "I would never use a restroom with men it."
"Mom! That is not what Stephen Cobert wants." Gloria eats some popcorn.
"Archy, this isn't the 1950's. People don't care about sexual orientation.
Could you just listen to the monologue?" Micheal turns the volume up.

Archy puts down his paper and steps over to the TV and switches it off.
"This is my house and my TV. When you get your own house you can watch that.
I voted for Trump and that guy is a pinko pervert." Archy turns to Michael
and sticks his tongue out making a raspberry sound.

Reflections~ Stephen Colbert works for a company that is owned by a weapons manufacture.

Oh, well?


© Copyright 2017 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923526-Stephen-Colbert