*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923709-Wild-Man-Look
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#923709 added November 12, 2017 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Wild Man Look
Not much time to write here today, but since it's been five days, I suppose I should get something down. I would have had a little more time, but I got distracted by Suddenly Sunday; I always enjoy writing something for the prompt. This time the prompt took me to an idea I have for a short story that came to me while camping. Because of the type of activity, I had to write it as a super short story and it's not nearly as detailed as it should be. But, the idea is out and I should get a chance to see if it delights any readers.

My beard growing is going along fine, but I'm getting to the stage of itching and looking pretty gruff and fuzzy. I have been using the beard oil to keep the facial hair soft and conditioned, it's working great. I also have some beard balm that helps with the itching and helps to control the wild hairs. My biggest problem right now is it's too short to style, but too long to just leave. Like I said, the beard balm helps as does brushing it regularly.

My mustache, on the other hand, is not cooperating at all. Like my beard, it's too short to style, but it's long enough now to cover the upper lip. the beard balm helps, but it does not give enough control to hold the hair off the lip. I went back to Walmart, where I purchased the beard oil and balm, to get a container of mustache wax; they had some there when I purchased the other items, and had I been thinking, I would have gotten it at the same time. However, I didn't think about it at the time and so had to go back to get some. Unfortunately, they didn't' have it anymore. In fact, the space reserved for it was gone and another item had taken it's place.

So, now I wait for the mustache wax to arrive by mail. On the up side, it gave me time to do some research for the better choices to fit my needs, and it also offered me quite a bit of variety to pick from. After researching the different types I had found listed as some of the best choices, I made my purchase through Amazon and should be able to tame my stache by mid week. Until then, I guess I just go with the wild man look and do the best I can with the beard balm.

© Copyright 2017 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/923709-Wild-Man-Look