*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924130-Novelty-Items
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#924130 added November 21, 2017 at 10:15am
Restrictions: None
Novelty Items
Prompt: Joy asked us to write about novelty items.

I love novelty items. Like my Jane Austen Tea Pot and tea cups, the bag they came in from The Jane Austen Shop, some of the wrapping paper that says Jane Austen on it. This is a gift from a friend and owning something from The Jane Austen Shop is special to me. I have a replica of Princess Kate Ring, autographs of famous people I have met or was lucky to get, autographed books by authors, stress relief coloring books {I have one of Downton Abbey I may never use, a designer tea set that is pink and the designer autographed the tea cups. I love Barbies and collect the vintage replicas of them.

Cell phones are a novelty idea. I know people who buy a new Smart Phone every time a new one comes out. Video games, new computers. I keep my computer and DVD Player until they no longer work. Same with my phone. I don't change over to Windows 10. I don't have Windows 3, either! Bad joke!

I like books of movies or TV Shows that have special items of them. "Twilight." I have a book about all 5 movies with post cards of Bella and Edward, their film schedules, special effects pull out posters and an autographed poster of the cast. I have a "Titanic" Book with a post card of the "Titanic", iternary schedules, tickets and it is a keepsake. I like "The Young and the Restless" Book from 20 years ago and they have 8 by 10 pictures autographed by the cast. I am a collector of novelty things. Bring them on!

A neat Sig from Minya.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/924130-Novelty-Items