*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925041
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#925041 added December 7, 2017 at 11:15am
Restrictions: None
Destiny, Change Your Path
If you knew the future and the past would you change your path or assume that destiny was immutable and inevitable? Can we alter the course of the future or the past or only adapt to it? Or should both be respected and untouched? Danielle Steel What are your thoughts on this?


I want to change my past and destiny. I want to be a writer like Danielle Steel or Jane Austen. I wish wars would never have happened or all the bad things like the "Titanic" sinking. I wish I would have taken a different path in my life. We can't go back. God has a plan and we have to respect that and love him. We can just make a better life for ourselves and help others and pray. I think things could be worse or they could be better. I try to be happy with the good things I get in life and all the good news we do have in this world. We adapt to things and leave the past untouched. We can make a difference for the future.

Jane Austen Christmas Tree Image





© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925041