*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925541-Because-He-Lives
Rated: E · Book · Spiritual · #2139832
Gratitude Journal
#925541 added December 19, 2017 at 3:52am
Restrictions: None
Because He Lives
This morning I am grateful that I live because He lives. Christ is the reason that I even exist and can call Heaven my home. He came into our mortal reality millennia ago and created life for us beyond this troubled world. We have precious hope for the beauty of eternity simply because He willed it so and backed up His will with His very life and blood.

I am grateful for His presence in our lives and the gift of love that surrounds us throughout our days and especially our nights. And although I fall short of His will for me and perish daily, I remain steadfast and determined to be His light that leads us all to His glory. I will fight for Christ because He fought for me.

"We are soldiers in the army. We have to fight. Oh Lord, we have to fight. We have to hold up the blood stained banner. We have to hold it up until we die."

Thank you, Jesus.

© Copyright 2017 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925541-Because-He-Lives