*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925553
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#925553 added December 19, 2017 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
Characters
Prompt: Joy asked us to write about characters.

Mom would say she is a character. I would ask what do you mean? She would say she is a character and she is misbehaving. She would talk about a friend or neighbor. I thought characters were just in books. I was eight years old at the time.

I learned that people are characters, What defines them? Actions. How do they treat people and animals? Are they caring and loving? Are they mean or selfish? Do they steal? I could write a novel about this.

We write about characters. They have to have personalities, actions, be heroines, heroes, romantic, strong, weak, determined, religious, want to save the world or maybe destroy it. Maybe he or she thinks the world owes them a favor and is unkind.

This was a hard prompt. We write books and the world is full of people. People have different personalities. Good and evil. I wish we were all good and there was no such thing as evil. There is. I guess we deal with this by writing stories and book and they become movies. Characters. We get them by people we know or met or have read about. There will be beautiful, caring people and there will be evil ones. It never ends. Maybe the good people will out weigh the bad and evil characters can live in books and stay out of the world!

A neat Rainbow Unicorn Image.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925553