*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925702-Drip-dropPhysical-Evidence-of-an-Alien-Presence
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#925702 added December 23, 2017 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
Drip drop.....Physical Evidence of an Alien Presence
Yesterday I said that the ETs have been visiting and inhabiting Earth for a long time.

The evidence is compelling. If you search monolithic stones, Lebanon, Temple of Apollo you will see numerous examples of carved stones weighing many tons that have been set on foundations high in the air. Don't tell me a tribe of hunter gathers shaped, drilled and hefted these stones without some advanced technology beyond what even exists today. Look at the circle of modern cranes trying to lift one of these off the ground.

Throughout the world are examples of stone work, particularly in Cusco that are totally alien to the way that human beings make walls. Not only are the stones quite large but the manner in which they are shaped and joined is like nothing a human mind would think or attempt to produce. (Search stone work cusco.)

The pyramids at Gaza in Egypt, one of the wonders of the ancient world are still unexplained. Not only in how they were constructed but in the function they were expected to perform. Recent investigation suggests they generated power in ways not yet fully explained. Interestingly, while they have huge vaults and long passages, there is no soot on the wall, or hieroglyphics. Neither were they ever intended as tombs for the Pharaohs.

I could provide many more examples. Architectural examples are like UFO sightings. They are numerous and have been surfacing in an unending stream. The most recent archeological sensation is at Gobeklitepe. On a hill in Turkey, built over 12,000 years ago, is the worlds oldest temple. What is being discovered can only be described as "Spectacular." Only the upper levels have been unearthed and it could be that there is some artifact underneath the location. Interestingly the evidence shows that the site was deliberately buried.

The point is that what we are seeing in modern day UFOs is being confirmed by evidence that historically they not only flew about the earth but settled and built stone architectural structures the remains of which can be seen today. So the question becomes, what were they looking for and why come from across the galaxy to set up shop on Planet Earth... There are some intriguing possibilities based upon evidence that is leaking out.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925702-Drip-dropPhysical-Evidence-of-an-Alien-Presence