*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925717-Contemplating-2018
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#925717 added December 23, 2017 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Contemplating 2018
Jalál (Glory), 12 Masá’il (Questions) 174 B.E. - Saturday, December 23, 2017

Contemplating 2018

What are my plan, goals, or resolutions for 2018? Between January 1 and March 20, I plan to evaluate my accomplishments and plan my goals for 175 B.E. Right now I have about three or four writing goals planned. I have not considered my review goals yet. I volunteered a package to "Invalid Item of four poetry reviews with an awardicon going to my favorite poem. I am participating in three writing challenges "I Write in 2018, "Project Write World, "Invalid Item, "The Not-So-Daily Poem, and attempting to finish a group of poems I started. The only other plans I have is to publish twelve of the poems in "The History of the Divine Feminine and edit/rewrite "Scavengers. Other things may come up during the year, but I will deal with those when they occur.


The “primary purpose underlying the whole of creation”1

"Having created the world and all that liveth and moveth therein, He, [God] through the direct operation of His unconstrained and sovereign Will, chose to confer upon man the unique distinction and capacity to know Him and to love Him - a capacity that must needs be regarded as the generating impulse and the primary purpose underlying the whole of creation..."
Baha’u’llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah

To know God, can only be accomplished through His Manifestation, and to love God is accomplished through loving His Manifestation. In this age, the Manifestation of God, the reflection of divine attributes to humanity, is Baha'u'llah, the Glory of God. To love and obey Baha'u'llah is equivalent of loving and obeying all the Divine Manifestations who the Almighty has sent to Earth in the past. I think this has to be the focus of my prayers for the calendar year of 2018 C.E., as well as that of 175 B.E.

Survey Groups I Participate In

I have slowed down my survey group participation because most of the survey are no fun any more. I dropped one survey group this year, and I am think about dropping another one in 2018. The groups I have not dropped are sending me survey e-mails, which is filling up my Cox and G-mail inboxes. I did a few surveys sent to my g-mail inbox without qualifying. I suspect the problem or part of the problem may be my age, I will be 71 tomorrow. I have to find another way to make extra money, and publishing my stories and poems could be my only option. At least it is the best looking option at this time.

Footnotes
1  Vision and Insight - daily gems (link:http://visionandinsightdailygems.blogspot.com/} for December 23, 2017.


© Copyright 2017 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925717-Contemplating-2018