*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925742-Why-the-Sudden-Religion
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#925742 added December 24, 2017 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
Why the Sudden Religion
Last night on Fox TV, Waters showed the sound and video bite that has been running for the past four days. It is a video of a Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) over the Pacific Ocean that was filmed through a gun camera of a modern fighter aircraft. In addition the pilots have been allowed to come forward and describe the incident. They report that the object had been under surveillance for several weeks appearing and disappearing and reappearing again. Upon arriving at the scene they saw the UFO hovering low over the water. When they attempted to get closer the craft mimicked their movements and then accelerated in a climb that put it out of sight in two seconds. Asked by Waters if they believed it was an aliens craft, one said, "Its Possible" and the other expressed a greater degree of certainty.

Every time this clip is shown there is more information being revealed. In last nights clip it was said that the UFO had been observed, on and off in the area, for a period of weeks. This is an interesting comment in that it begs the "How" question. It has often been reported over the years that UFOs have an intense dislike for "Radar." It has been leaked that the reason for the Roswell crashes was they encountered a powerful stream of sound waves. This disrupted the navigation and control system of the Alien craft which were vulnerable to sound resonance, and contributed to the crash. It has further been revealed that a protocol exists where Radars are shut down when physical contacts with a UFOs are being arranged. After almost three quarters of a century it would seem reasonable that alien UFOs would have been retrofitted with protective countermeasures that would alert them to Radar tracking. Thus, is does not make sense that the craft would have hung around for two weeks after realizing that their presence was compromised. (Note: A task force of ships that include an aircraft carrier has the most sophisticated array of technology on the planet.... they need this capability to have any hope of surviving attack against a modern conventional threat... This fleet of ships has an electronic signature that is extremely hard to conceal.)

So the point to note is that it must have been a passive system that tracked the UFO. I'm not aware of any such system but it appears that something more powerful than the human eyeball has been developed that does not have a "Bong, bong, bonging" sound resonance. If conventional means had been used to detect and track the UFO it is not likely it would have hung around. Obviously the report is true and opens the door to further revelations about UFOs. Since the UFO coverup is so epic and longterm, one has to wonder why Department of Defense (DOD)is allowing these videos and pilot testimonials to air on Fox News. In the past, such videos would have been stifled at all costs and any pilot who reported UFO incidents would have been subjected to ridicule and administrative sanctions. Why the sudden religion? I think I know the answer.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925742-Why-the-Sudden-Religion