*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925844-The-Gift-that-keeps-on-Giving
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#925844 added December 29, 2017 at 2:30pm
Restrictions: None
The Gift that keeps on Giving
I remember when this all started,

The Democrats decided to blame their election loss on the Russians and accused the Republicans of Colluding with the Soviets. The nightly news was a harangue of indignant Democratic legislators demanding a Special Investigator be appointed to look into the matter. In a superbly orchestrated performance on what seemed like every oversight committee in Congress they began and ended their allotted time by insisting this investigation be initiated, forthwith. It was a classic example of... "Be Careful what you wish for."

After almost a year of investigating there has been no collusion that President Trump was a part of. What is coming out is that over the past eight years there has been plenty of collusion involving the Obama Administration and the Russians. Twenty percent of our Uranium reserves were secretly given to the Soviets and one hundred and fifty million dollars flowed into the coffers of the Clinton Foundation. Is it any surprise that Everything Hillary clinton touched in posturing herself for the Presidency gets tainted? From the Email Server, to the Play for Pay, to marketing National Security for a bribe, the revelations keep coming. The latest scandal is that Obama, to get his Iran Deal, called off an investigation involving DEA who were trying to stop Hezbollah from cornering the cocaine market in the US. The sleaze of the Obama Administration just keeps on flowing and getting worse. The next one in the cue is that Susan Rice briefed the President at a White House dinner on her intentions to unmask political rivals and that Obama gave the green light to use National Assets to surveil the Republican Transition Team. First Brennon and now Clapper...where is all the corruption going to end?

The Democrats claim they fear that Muller will be fired. This is wishful thinking. The longer the investigation goes on the better it looks for the Republicans... the dirt keeps coming and the liberals are no longer able to use the levers of power to squelch it. It is a lesson we can all learn from. Beware of unintended consequences and those gifts that keep on giving.

© Copyright 2017 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925844-The-Gift-that-keeps-on-Giving