*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925871-Unrealistic-Expectations
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2143668
The awful truth about the harvesting
#925871 added January 11, 2018 at 5:40am
Restrictions: None
Unrealistic Expectations..
"Why can't we bring back the Greek Mythology?" Steven paced in the Oval Office.
His white tunic fluttered with each step.
Cassiel brewed some coffee, "It just looked stupid."
A secret service agent interrupted, "The vestal virgins wish to have their orgy."
"What?!" Cassiel dropped her cup on the counter.
The President walked up to the secret service agent and cupped his ear with his hand.

"Take them to the Lincoln bedroom." the President whispered.

"I heard that. Do you think you'll .. I will divorce you!" the First Lady growled.
President Steven Trump held his wife, "That would break their vows. They have lesbian sex.
It is part of the ritual of Athena's Temple."
"I want that room sanitized after they're done with it." Cassiel swallowed some coffee.
"Greek Mythology has a similar Genesis story" Steven smiled.

Cassiel sighed, "This is a Judaeo Christian country."

"Zeus told Prometheus to make a new animal in his image.
And Prometheus made men in the image of Zeus and Athena
breathed life into them. .." Steven was interrupted by Cassiel exiting the kitchen.
"Let me guess, then a woman messed it up." she spit out her words.
"Well, Prometheus gave men fire so they would be warm at night and could see in the darkness."
The President explained and ordered the secret service shut the doors in the study.

"Zeus was angered by this and bound Prometheus to the rocky crag to suffer the elements.
To punish men he created a new human, 'woman' and named her Pandora. Aphrodite gave Pandora
beauty that no man could resist. Apollo gave her music. Poseidon taught her to swim and
Demeter taught to harvest the sea and land. Hephaestus adorned her with fabulous gems.
And Hermes gave her a small pretty box that Zeus ordered her never to open...
Hera, the wife of Zeus, endowed Pandora with curiosity." Steven pointed to the box on his desk.

Cassiel rolled her eyes, "This is Pandora's box?"
"It is." Steven paused and poured some claret, "Open it."
"But, were not suppose to open it. It's cursed." Cassiel sipped her claret.
"Pandora opened it.. The curse has already passed out of it." Steven sat behind his desk.
Cassiel reached for the box and then withdrew her hand and sat ..
"Now you know the power of myths." Steven smiled and flipped open the cigar box.

He lit a Cuban cigar and handed it to Cassiel.
"I love you and these cigars." she giggled and puffed a circle.
"Hmm. If Greek Mythology wont work here, then how about a new Messiah?"
Steven slapped his hands together..
"I could be Jesus born again!" he laughed and poured more claret.
Cassiel puffed out more circles, "Why not be a good President?"


^6^
V
© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925871-Unrealistic-Expectations