*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925875-Cowboys-and-Cowgirls
Rated: E · Book · Technology · #1973676
Thoughts from time to time.
#925875 added December 28, 2017 at 9:47pm
Restrictions: None
Cowboys and Cowgirls
  Well Christmas is over and I'm back to my dabbling! About three weeks ago a past high school under class  mate and Facebook friend posted about an experience he had as a young man driving truck. Seems he went to Thermopolis Wyoming to pick up calves and met three cowgirls that chewed! The three girls must have liked him and ribbed him a lot, because he said something about the girls scaring him! Then the rancher upped the anti by offering him the ranch if he'd marry one of the girls! With only this much to go on, I constructed a story of what might have been happening in the background to make such cowgirls. I rushed to get the story done and posted by Christmas and so far haven't heard from my trucking friend how far off of the reality I was.


  If anyone would like to review, 'Unrequited Love', it's worth 1500 points to hear what you have to say! Nuff said.       

© Copyright 2017 charlie55 (UN: charlie55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charlie55 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/925875-Cowboys-and-Cowgirls