*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926081-Shredding-The-Legacy-of-our-Founding-Fathers
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#926081 added January 20, 2018 at 9:50pm
Restrictions: None
Shredding The Legacy of our Founding Fathers
The list of deep state players, I wrote about yesterday, are some of the major ones however, the list is not inclusive. I’ve not included the political parties, who are constitutional players and duly elected representatives of the people. The deep state are bodies which evolved for various reasons and operate on the fringe of government each with a special interest. For example, consider how several of these interacted in opposition to the Trump administration.

"Adam Housley of Fox initially reported on the unmasking scandal, saying that the person who unmasked the identities of Trump Transition Team members, was someone “very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world.” It has since been asserted that this individual is Susan Rice, who was a National Security Advisor under President Obama."

Evelyn Farkas was a low-level functionary who had served in the Department of Defense and found employment with the Clinton campaign. During the transition Susan Rice decided to “weaponize” a tool, designed to protect the American people against foreign foes and use it for political purposes. Given the green light by Pres. Obama, she got the CIA/NASA to unmask US citizens and reduced the classification level of their products that would permit a wider dissemination and virtually ensure it would be relayed to the media and other adversaries of the incoming administration

On MSNBC, Farkas blurted out that the new flurry of unmasked intelligence needed to be preserved and used in opposition to a president that she projected would not be around much longer. So, what was initiated by Susan Rice the outgoing National Security Adviser by using Pres. Obama’s authority to unmask General Flynn and others ensured, that it got passed down to a level it should never have been allowed to reach.

“Michael Flynn was unmasked and then illegally his identify was leaked out to media outlets, despite the fact that, as NSA Director Rogers said, that unmasking and revealing individuals endangers “national security.”

Meanwhile, other operatives like Farkas worked tirelessly to make sure it got into his many partisan hands as possible.

“If they found out how we knew what we knew about their the staff the Trump staff dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods.”





© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926081-Shredding-The-Legacy-of-our-Founding-Fathers