*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926794-J10--Choices
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#926794 added January 10, 2018 at 7:58am
Restrictions: None
J10: Choices
There comes a time when every life goes off-course. In this desperate moment, you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on path? Will others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be haunted by your choice?

We are all given an inner voice that will lead, guide, protect, rejoice, cry, all those things for you. Whenever I am knocked off my path, I know it is because I was running down the wrong path without care or concern with what was going on around me and who would be impacted by my choice.
The only choice I am willing to fight to the death for is my Creator. No one can use my children, my husband, my home, my possessions, my life as a bargaining chip. If I have to be a martyr, and I don't want to be, but if I have to be, I will.
All choices made in desperation are poor. Pray about it, get right with God and go. If He brings it to you, He will bring you through it. And there will be no regret if you take the path God puts you on. You only run into trouble when you try to make it on your own and put possessions in front of people or get off the God Path.
I label myself, mom, wife, sister, daughter, friend, neighbor, author, recruiter, paralegal, court reporter...But the only one that matters is Christian. Only you can tell if I hit the mark.
There are tons of choices that would have put me on a different path. I can let them haunt me or I can let them go to enjoy the time and space that God has prepared for me. I choose to enjoy my life and the people who are in my circle.
That's all.
Peace and God Love You!
Cheri

© Copyright 2018 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/926794-J10--Choices