*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927195-The-Jaguar-Priest
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2143668
The awful truth about the harvesting
#927195 added January 16, 2018 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
The Jaguar Priest


The Vatican sent their best assassin, the Jaguar Priest.
President Steven Trump had asked the Pope for her help.
She had given his inauguration her blessing along the Spear of Power.
The very spear that had pierced Jesus heart...
It was believed any leader, who held the Spear of Power was invincible.

"You want a war?" Bp. Blase asked with a raised eye brow.
"The people hate me. The wealth of the nation is held by 1% of the electorate."
Steven pleaded on his knees with Bp. Blase.
"Electorate? Do you still have elections?" Bp. Blase laughed and lit a Tiparillo.
Steven paced behind the Oval Office Desk, "No. It's a title from years ago."

Bp. Blase walked over to the President and hugged and kissed him on both cheeks.
"It's done. The Vatican has been playing this game before the Pilgrims landed in Plymouth.
I will personally oversee an uprising in Central America, then you can claim South America
and unite the entire continent under the United States." Bp. Blase slapped Steven on both shoulders.
A chill passed through them as a slender woman stepped into the room.

She bowed to Bishop Blase...
The Bishop cleared his throat, "This is the Jaguar Priest... She will be your bodyguard."
"I have an entire secret service protecting me." Steven stated respectfully.
The Bishop wiped the sweat off his upper lip, "She is an Arch Angel..She alone can defend you."
The Jaguar Priest clenched her fists and threw off her cloak revealing her red wings and sword.

Steven fell prostrate before the brilliant glow of her halo.
Bishop Blase clasped his hands around the silver crucifix hanging from his neck as he knelt.
"I AM RAZIEL!" the Angel spoke like thunder.
Steven crawled over to the Bishop as lightening filled the oval office.
"Maybe, we could do this without her?" he whispered to Bishop Blase.

"The Lord has sent his Angels to ... audit the affairs of the Vatican." Bp. Blase smiled.
The President crawled under his desk, "Is she okay with our plan?"
Raziel picked up the desk and threw it across the room.
She lifted the President to his feet, "What the Pope binds on Earth, I must obey."
President Steven Trump soiled himself...

Reflections~ Have you ever wondered why God allows the Devil to exist?


Rt 666
++++++
V
© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927195-The-Jaguar-Priest