*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927482-Sheep-in-Wolves-Clothing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#927482 added January 21, 2018 at 4:33pm
Restrictions: None
Sheep in Wolves Clothing
John McCain and Lindsey Graham are "Never Trumpers," who under the guise of "bipartisanship," operate as wolves in sheep's clothing. They hate the President and will say or do anything to bring him down. It was with great relish that McCain cast the deciding vote that doomed replacing Obamacare. McCain never got over the the President's impugning his Vietnam War hero status. Graham's deep hostility goes back to the Primaries where President Trump released his private cell phone number. These are petty men who have allowed their egos to get in the way of doing what's best for the country. Even though they're Republicans, they would both rather see their party fail than promote any legislative action that would enhance the president's growing momentum and reputation for getting things done.

It's a great irony that the Democrats have been slowly selling out their traditional base. The Blacks, who the Democrats take for granted, are beginning to see the corner they've been painted into, in an entirely new light . The squalor or the inner (Sanctuary) cities, the bleak Projects, the drug abuse and welfare have taken its toll on the spirit of Afro-American communities. The Black Caucus has completely sold out to the Liberals. Suddenly Donald Trump, someone that few blacks voted for, is showing the status quo does not have to be the way it is. Black unemployment is at an all time low and the welfare roles are following close behind. Nothing like a little dignity to illuminate the bleak existance that black Americans have long endured. If the Republicans are smart this is a fertile area for expanding their base. Chuck Schumer has bet it all on the DACA "Dreamers" which is a euphemism for a hoard of illegal immigrants which number 3.5 million. To save a base that is collapsing for want of any theme other than "Hate Trump," the Liberals know they need to import voters if they expect to remain viable. First Democrats lost the South, then the Union rank and file, then God fearing Americans, and the rest of the middle class has followed. The Neo-Socialists, which is a better name for Democrats, led by George Soros, rabid Liberals, and European Bilderburgers, have gone too far.

The worst thing that President Trump could do is cave on the immigration issue. Making all these illegals into voting citizens is not smart. While not the brightest of ideas, it would not be the end of the world. The assumption made by the Democrats that these uneducated hispanics would flock to embrace Neo-Socialism is pretty optimistic and farfetched. Hispanics are hard working, come from close families, believe in God and as Catholics are anti-abortion. They have seen first hand the corruption of the Socialist Banana Republics. While these refugees are viewed by the elitists with the same jaundiced eye that looks disparagingly on Blacks, "Deplorables," and Red Necks, there comes a time every two years when they need the support of low information voters at the polling booths.

There is a long and hard-fought battle that lies ahead but there is now a glimmer of "Hope" all but snuffed out during the rampant corruption and abuses of the Obama Administration.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927482-Sheep-in-Wolves-Clothing