*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927501-Arificial-population-explosion
Rated: E · Book · Technology · #1973676
Thoughts from time to time.
#927501 added January 22, 2018 at 12:36pm
Restrictions: None
Arificial population explosion
      I read an article a few days ago about Israel turning the desert of their region into productive farm land. It got me to thinking about today's problems and what some of the root causes might be. Fifty years ago the people in some parts of the world got serious about wanting a better life for themselves and their children. To do that they limited the number of children they had and were able to put some money away for a time when they might need the money. (Retirement, lose of job, etc.)





    At the same time a lot of the world came under what I would call, 'Artificial population explosion'. One of the truest examples would be having an economy based solely on oil. In this realm the government sold the oil and put the common man on a stipend. (Salary) People had nothing to do but collect the money, buy food and raise a family. There are many other examples around the world where people find themselves unable to feed themselves because there is to many people for the regions food supply. When a government decides the people have became to many and stops giving the people their money or a political upheaval takes place you all at once have refugees.





    Now you could say, one part of the world has acted reasonable and one part hasn't, but it go's much deeper then that. What about governments that spend beyond their yearly revenues and borrow against the future. Isn't that an artificial bull economy?





    The whole world need to learn universal truths. Accountability from ourselves, tolerance of others, while demanding accountability from everyone! (Maybe mandate two children from every female of the human race as one of the restrictions?) Self imposed restrictions would have to be all the world governments down to the lowliest person drawing a paycheck.





    This is a big order for mankind and I don't know if it is even possible. If we don't make strides in solving the worlds problems, I don't know how many people will make it into the twenty second century. Overpopulation and intolerance with strife could turn into world chaos.           

© Copyright 2018 charlie55 (UN: charlie55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charlie55 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927501-Arificial-population-explosion