*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927617-Reading-and-Writing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#927617 added January 23, 2018 at 10:26am
Restrictions: None
Reading and Writing
Talk Tuesday! What are you reading? Tell us what's at or near the top of your TBR (to be read) pile, and why you're interested in it.


I'm presently reading Illuminae (the Illuminae files_01) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. It's a space adventure.

I'm also reading 3 or more new poems per day, The Poem Collection ( the Greatest Poems of all Times).

Plus, I have a stack of books that should be read. "the School of Good and Evil" by Soman Chainani
is at the head of the list because it is a library epublish book by Overdrive. Due in 6 days.*Shock2*

I'm looking forward to reading "DEAD STOP" by Barbara Nicklas. this is the second book in a series about an ex-marine that joins the railroad police when she is discharged. I read the first book in the series and really enjoyed it. The first book featured a group of homeless ex-soldiers that ride the rails illegally.

I'm over the limit in things to do. We had a sudden thaw so I spent yesterday cleaning barn. And, I was away from home Friday and Saturday so I am still catching up on home, to do list for those days. I don't mind, busy in the winter is just a way to keep away from cabin fever brought on by snow. Plus, I was able to take my dog out for a much needed walk because of the thaw.

Merit Badge in The Monthly Reading Challenge
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations for participating two months in a row in  [Link To Item #1945699]  for 2017! *^*Reading*^*

~Minja Keep reading! Keep Writing!

© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927617-Reading-and-Writing