*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927751-Thankful-Thursday-and-Friday-January-25-and-26
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#927751 added January 26, 2018 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful Thursday and Friday: January 25 and 26
Istijlál (Majesty ), 8 Sulṭán (Sovereignty) 174 B.B. - Thursday, January 25, 2018

“Were the friends to realize what a glorious sovereignty the Lord hath destined for them in His Kingdom, surely, they would be filled with ecstasy, would behold themselves crowned with immortal glory and carried away with transports of delight.”
‘Abdu'l-Bahá

Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Sulṭán (Sovereignty) 174 B.B. - Friday, January 26, 2018

I began this entry yesterday, with the scripture verse from 'Abdu'l-Baha. Therefore, I will complete this entry before going on to anything else. This morning, I made one entry in "Melting Snow responding to the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS prompt, which is "Fun Fact Friday: Baby Sitting. On Thursday, it took me all day to make an entry in "Melting Snow because I responded to prompts from "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise, and "Blogging Circle of Friends . I may or may not respond to the "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt today, because that depends on what else I have to write. I, also, need to place a meditation or thought about the scripture I chose to go with an entry in this journal. The only thing I can say about the quote at the beginning is that it makes me happy. Every time I read it I am refreshed, and the negative thoughts leave my mind.

Friday Gratitude

Today I am thankful that I completed the following goals
         *BoxCheckB* Make entries (at least 3) in "The Not-So-Daily Poem.
         *BoxCheckR* Review at least 7 items during the week, with at least two written by newbies.
         *QuestionBr* Make at lest 3 entries in my offsite blog. Made 2 entries.

I'd better finish this entry, otherwise I will be continuing it on Saturday. I still have a lot of writing to catch up, so I will wait until about 7:00 or 7:30 P.M. Pacific time to post to "Weekly Goals. I suspect my problem is that I picked too many things to finish in five days. Next week, I will make the goals for seven days. That way I can accomplish, at least, one per day. I seem to be able to do that without difficulty, while working on the other goals.

Need to finish by January 28

*Box* Finish at least one of the following: Poem in "The History of the Divine Feminine titled Maid of Heaven or Poem in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose titled Fear of God
*Box* Edit at least one chapter in "Scavengers and post book on "Please Review.
*Box* Essay/poem for "Invalid Item
*Box* Entry in "I Write in 2018.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927751-Thankful-Thursday-and-Friday-January-25-and-26