*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927754-HANGING-BY-NOOSES
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#927754 added January 25, 2018 at 10:46am
Restrictions: None
HANGING BY NOOSES
I'm shocked by the revelations coming out on Fox News, as articulated by Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram.

There has been an orchestrated conspiracy by disenchanted partisans in the Obama Administration to Clear Hillary Clinton of wrongdoing and to create a false narrative to prevent Trump from being elected and then to impeach the president using a fabricated dossier.

This kind of stuff is not supposed to happen in the United States of America.

The Rogue's Gallery of conspirators includes Barrack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, James Comey, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, and Lisa Page. There are many more second tier practitioners on a list that could soon include John Breennan and James Clapper.

Every effort is being made to maintain the cover-up, however the egg is cracking and the bile is seeping out. The Four Page Memo that gives a summary of nefarious activity is about to be released and promises to let the cat out of the bag. Rod Rosenstein has pleaded with Speaker of the House Paul Ryan not to release it, however sources at Fox News insist it will soon be publicly aired.

We are witnessing a public scandal unprecedented in American Political History. It will show the behind the scenes conspiracy to clear Hillary Clinton of criminal wrongdoing prior to the election and if that isn't enough show that a "Palace Coup" attempt has been under way since President Trump was elected.

70 News reported on October 17, 2016 that after an interview with Matt Lauer that Hillary Clinton, after being questioned about her E-mail scandal came unglued after the interview and threw a fit that even by her foul mouthed standards was a benchmark for her deeply entrenched racist views.

After coming out of the interview she said to Donna Brazil: "I'm so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo," She accused Brazil ..." of Letting that F****ing Lauer get away with this." The rant went on..." Get to F*** to work janitoring this mess-- do I make myself clear?" For those who are not aware it was Brazil (A black woman) who was Chairwoman of the DNC, who had served as conduit for secretly passing debate questions in advance to Hillary during he Presidential Debates, provided to her by the mainstream news networks. Imagine how Brazil must have felt being addressed as a menial servant.

If that wasn't bad enough Clinton went on...."If that F***ing bastard (Donald Trump) wins we will all HANG FROM NOOSES. Lauer's finished and if I lose it's all on your heads for screwing this up...." Following this tirade..."Hillary proceeded to pick up a full glass of water and throw it at the face of her assistants, and the screaming started."

Talk about somebody unfit for office...Hillary Clinton was a national disaster in the making. If she hadn't been defeated none of what we are now seeing would've ever been revealed. Now, the American people are seeing her true racial colors and beginning to realize what her "noose" comment was referring to.


© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/927754-HANGING-BY-NOOSES