*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928169-Democrats-Endgame-Strategy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#928169 added February 4, 2018 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
Democrat's Endgame Strategy
Well, today or tomorrow should see the release of the infamous 4 page memo that is billed to show that the FBI and DOJ used the "Dossier" to beef up the petition for the FISA warrant that was used to spy upon the incoming Trump administration. Sounds convoluted doesn't it?

Allow me to review the bidding with some background on how all this nefarious scheming got started. My information is based upon what is contained in the prologue to Edward Klein's book, All Out War, The Plot to destroy Trump. To put the above memo into context, an informed reader needs to understand what was taking place in the bigger picture.

Following the surprising Trump victory the "Soros Resistance" which includes the names of Elizabeth Warren and Nancy Pelosi, shifted gears from trying to prevent Trump's election to getting him impeached before enough time passed for the new administration to get their hands on the levers of power and figure out what the Democrats had been up too the last 8 years. The 4 Page FISA memo, about to be released, will begin the gradual unraveling of more shenanigans that were taking place and the names of some dirty lawyers in the DOJ and bad cops in the FBI.

While there was plenty of bad actors such as James Comey and Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and what they did leading up to the election, what happened a dinner party around Christmas of 2016 set forces in motion which would ultimately implicate not only some bad actors on the White House Staff but also dirty lawyers and bad cops at the highest levels of the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI.) However, President Obama, against the better judgement and advice of his wife, gave the nod to what was the worst of the many bad decisions he'd made over the course of his presidency.

At the Christmas dinner party attended by Barrack and Michelle Obama, Valarie Jarret and other close friends and guests, the featured speaker was Susan Rice... (You know of Benghazi fame and the mouthpiece of the false narrative she delivered on the Sunday Talk shows that the attack was a spontaneous uprising out of outrage over a video that upset the sensibilities of the Muslim World.) That was quickly debunked and she was transferred in disgrace and promoted to becoming the Administration's National Security Advisor.... Ahhh, yes, Susan Rice was scheduled to brief, while the desert was being served... a course of action that would revertberate down the long chain of command. She'd not been invited to the dinner as a welcomed guest.

"Michelle didn't want to have to sit through an entire dinner with Susan...." So she asked Valarie to have her presentation scheduled during coffee and desert. "Michelle wanted to make sure that Barrack understood the risk he was running if he went along with Susan's scheme to cripple Trump."

"Michelle had a completely different take on Susan. She thought Susan was careless and reckless, a lousy advocate for the president, and she blamed Susan, for a lot of things, including the clumsy way she handled Bengahazi and the Bowie Bergdahl prisoner exchange, which made the president look bad."

President Obama knew in advance the proposal about to be pitched. Rice had asked The National Security Agency "...to disclose the names of several Trump Campaign associates who were mentioned or whose conversations were captured in intelligence intercepts of Russian officials... He knew that Rice wanted him to sign orders permitting the National Security agency to lower the secrecy classification of these intercepts and disseminate the unmasked names to sixteen other intelligence agencies allowing hundreds of people throughout the government to have access to the names... He knew Rice wanted to encourage leaks to the Washington Post and New York Times accusing Trump and his campaign of collusion..."

This was the genesis of the whole "Collusion Narrative."

"If Rice's plot succeeded---that is, if it could be proven that Trump had colluded with Putin during the campaign or later tried to impede an investigation into such collusion--- Trump would likely face charges of impeachment." This was the endgame strategy of what the Democrats were angling for.

As it turned out this initiative carried out by Susan Rice failed to yield much additional information. There was no collusion found and by all indications were that there was not much more coming out of it. What it did do was set into motion the idea of collusion. Others involved in the unmasking and leaking soon concluded that if there was no real dirt, it only meant that the messaging had to be worked on. That in the absence of factual dirt, the obvious recourse was to use manufactured dirt... and guess what? SHAZAN! The dirt had already been manufactured and purchased any Hillary Clinton for 12 million dollars .. in the Steele Dossier. Never mind that it had been discredited and revealed for what it was.... Russian propaganda woven so ineptly into such an unbelievably bad product, that counter Intelligence professionals saw it Immediately for the fake narrative it was. Still it could still be cleaned up and used to hoodwink a FISA court judge, and maybe produce a small return on a bad investment.

Chapter 3 of Klein's book is named "The Room of the Requirement." If the reader Is not familiar with how the FISA process works this is must reading.

1. "...The FISA court, as it is known, oversees requests for surveillance warrants by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies against foreign spies and agents of foreign powers operating inside the United States. Eleven Circuit Court Judges are appointed by the Chief Justice of the supreme Court. The court is open 24/7.

2. In early summer 2016 the DOJ petitioned the court on a weekend. The judge proceeded to the E. Barrett Prettyman courthouse. The Courthouse has a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SKIF). Inside the court is a room for a judge, stenographer and the partitioners, DOJ Lawyers, for the warrant. In a chamber behind the bench is a room with a conferencing capability to consult and speak with other FISA judges.

3. "The request for surveillance specifically named Trump and three of his properties-- Trump Tower, the Trump golf club in New Jersey, and Mar-a-Lago. It requested permission to intercept the electronic records from two Russian banks that had communicated with the Internet address of a computer server in Trump Tower.

4. The Judge arranged a conference call with his peers and decided that the application did not ..."rise to the level of an urgent request, because there was no evidence of a national emergency and for that matter no proof that Donald Trump was connected to Russian Espionage. He scheduled a hearing for later in the week.

You can imagine the chilling effect this had on the DOJ legal term petitioning the court... FISA applications are rarely turned down. Sally Yates, the Deputy Attorney General returned on the appointed day, in person, to take the matter into her own hands. After hearing the petition the Judge went behind the scenes and again consulted with other FISA judges. An hour later he reemerged and told Sally and her team of lawyers that he was rejecting the government's application for a warrant. The application had to be modified so that it did not appear that the government was indulging in Reverse Intelligence. This is "legalize" for going on a fishing expedition.

The same day Attorney General, Loretta Lynch called Valerie Jarrett telling her the FISA warrant request had been turned down. Jarrett replied...

"...she (Jarrett) told Lynch that the president wanted to bypass the FISA court for the time being. They could go back to the FISA court with a modified application later in the fall. In the meantime she wanted Lynch to speak to Carl Ghattas, the head of the National Security Branch of the Justice Department , which had oversight over the FBI's counterintelligence operations. Jarrett wanted the FBI counter-intelligence investigation into Russia's meddling in the election and she wanted Lynch to order Ghattas to give Comey the authority. More than that, she wanted the FBI to investigate the possibility that members of the Trump campaign had cooperated with the Kremlin's dirty work."

If you're still following along, the third attempt at obtaining a FISA warrant came on October 15th, just three weeks before the election. A different FISA judge sat the bench. Hillary was still trying to decide how to best use the Dossier to discredit Trump in her bid for the presidency. It had been pretty much discredited by this time. It is not known who led the DOJ team who petitioned the third tine for the warrant or indeed who signed off on it. This is what the 4 page memo should reveal. Who was involved? Was it Loretta Lynch or Rob Rosenstein who signed off? Who led the DOJ team into the Courthouse. Was it Sally Yates or somebody else. What was contained in the petition to beef it up. Was it information from the Dossier? How was the application modified to make it more compelling? No sense in speculating further at this point since it appears the memo will be released tomorrow. At least you know now what to be looking for.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928169-Democrats-Endgame-Strategy