*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928755-A-bit-of-advice-for-Jimmy-Dore
Rated: ASR · Book · Erotica · #2146734
Learning Coping Skills in 2018...
#928755 added February 12, 2018 at 3:41am
Restrictions: None
A bit of advice for Jimmy Dore...



"Hey Jimmy!" Charlie waves.

Jimmy waves back, "Haven't you heard the news?"

Charlie shrugs, "What news?"

"I'm fired. I just do stand up now." Jimmy smirks.

Charlie shakes Jimmy's hand, "Your a good man."

And this is the way of things. Unfortunately, power has no patience for critics.
It is a nagging goat that drives our media. Words and more words matter not.
Do politicians look for dirt on their opponents? Of course they do.
Does money run politics? Yup. Is Jimmy Dore screwed? Oh, yeah.

News flash! The FBI and CIA have a political agenda... They want more power.
How will President Donald Duck stop the spread of drugs across our boarders?
The FBI and CIA are financed by drug money.. They call it Black Water.
Silly rabbit drug money trumps your wall..

Here is the headline, MEDIA OWNED BY CORRUPT WEAPONS MANUFACTURES.
This is old news, J. Edgar Hoover hated the Kennedys and the Rev. Martin Luther King.
Did you know the Rev. Martin Luther King was a Republican?
J. Edgar Hoover had the FBI dig up dirt on the Kennedys and the Rev. Martin Luther King.
President John Kennedy mentioned "The deep state" in his televised address to the people.

President Kennedy was assassinated shortly after this speech.
The Rev. Martin Luther King was assassinated shortly after his march on Washington DC.
Robert Kennedy was assassinated shortly after announcing his run for President.
Is this a coincidence?

Jimmy I wish you all the best...
Have some green beer!
Maybe, you could get a game show gig?
I liked the Gong Show. ..


<^>
V

© Copyright 2018 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928755-A-bit-of-advice-for-Jimmy-Dore