*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928769-Mam-and-the-Ram
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#928769 added February 12, 2018 at 3:49am
Restrictions: None
Ma'm and the Ram
Sheep feature in my life, a small flock of about twenty ewes (yes, I can count, 'about' means the sheep come and go, breed, get sold, and so forth, we are not vegan) what is a person who eats almost everything in sight?

The leader of this flock is called a ram - no ram, no lambs. Rams are notorious about their ability to protect the flock, and with good reason, someone has to look at the safety matters whenever it is required.

Some rams will eventually become over zealous and butt everyone in sight. A few books have been written on this basis, even a few sayings and words of wisdom arise from this habit.

Young rams will spend hours trying to assert themselves in the flock, having bouts of butting seemingly all day long.

The Madam of the House decided to close the sheep in their pen, and for a moment looked away from the flock.

Rams have a habit of knowing when people look elsewhere ...

The damn ram rammed the Madam on the upper leg, throwing her off balance, she fell like a log on her shoulder.

Now we have a rammed M'am with a collar bone issue, a sling, a blue bum to boot.

The future of the ram is dark, and all 'cause the ram did what rams must do - only not to M'am

© Copyright 2018 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928769-Mam-and-the-Ram