*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928969
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#928969 added February 15, 2018 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Beginning, Ending
Prompt: There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning. Louis L'Armour Write anything you want about this.

When you are born, you start a life on earth. When you graduate from high school, you have decisions to make. Get a job or go to college. You finish college, you get a job. You may change jobs four or five times. When you get married, you start a new beginning. You have kids and a new life. After a marriage is over, you will probably remarry. You watch your kids grow up and you start a new life as they do. When you retire, you start a new life. Someday. your life will be over and you get to be in Heaven and you live forever and your life on earth is finished.

Elsa's beautiful dress in Olaf's adventure.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/928969