*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929053-Me--Ow
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#929053 added February 17, 2018 at 11:15am
Restrictions: None
Me Ow
the fee for Creation Saturday is 1500gps

Include the following words in your entry: cinnamon; sledgehammer; camera; a ball of yarn; pajamas; bulletin board and a corpse.

Let's see what you got.


Manx Cat from Japan A Cat Burglar?



"I just arrived. What have you got?" Lemmi dashed into the bedroom wearing the booties the officer gaurding the door handed her before he would allow her entry.

" I wondered if you were going to show up before we finished with the scene?" Jorge was slightly sneering as he spit out his reply. Lemmi was well known for her late arrival to any new case.

"Yeah, Yeah, just hand me the facts I don't need your personality review." Lemmi pulled out a small notebook and started jotting down the information.

Jorge sighed deeply lifted his camera and resumed taking pictures, as he reeled out the facts, showing derision to his delinquent partner. " Over there in the corner. One corpse is a middle aged male still wearing his pajamas. It seems someone hit him in the back of the head with a pillow. Probably, the second corpse which is an older woman with white hair. He was apparently sitting in a chair at the time. And, sucking on a large cinnamon hot ball candy. He swallowed it and it stuck in his wind pipe and suffocated him. The elderly lady had just pushed 911 on her cell phone. As she was running across the room, she seems to have tripped on the head of an old sledgehammer that was being used as a door stop, it accounts for her broken toe, because she wasn't wearing shoes. She flew into the kitchen and hit her head on the table which caved in her skull. The table is heavy oak. That seems to be what the scene presently shows."

Lemmi walked through the door to the kitchen. The detective walked over to the bulletin board hanging on the refrigerator door. The writing on the board said, "Buy a ball of yarn for the cat to play with."

Just then a very large grey cat came from a facing doorway batting a ball of yarn into the kitchen. " Hey kitty wotcha doin?" Lemmi picked up the cat. She yelled to Jorge, "As long as you everything under control here I'm going to take this cat back to the station and see if the captain will let me keep him. See ya later."


The End *Magnify*

© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929053-Me--Ow