*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929163-Motivational-Monday-Finding-Motivation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#929163 added February 23, 2018 at 5:42pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: Finding Motivation
Kamál (Perfection), 14 Mulk (Dominion) 174 B.E. - Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday weariness
time to find motivation
in the Word of God.

"Every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God is endowed with such potency as can instill new life into every human frame, if ye be of them that comprehend this truth. All the wondrous works ye behold in this world have been manifested through the operation of His supreme and most exalted Will, His wondrous and inflexible Purpose. Through the mere revelation of the word “Fashioner,” issuing forth from His lips and proclaiming His attribute to mankind, such power is released as can generate, through successive ages, all the manifold arts which the hands of man can produce. This, verily, is a certain truth. No sooner is this resplendent word uttered, than its animating energies, stirring within all created things, give birth to the means and instruments whereby such arts can be produced and perfected. All the wondrous achievements ye now witness are the direct consequences of the Revelation of this Name. In the days to come, ye will, verily, behold things of which ye have never heard before. Thus hath it been decreed in the Tablets of God, and none can comprehend it except them whose sight is sharp."
Baha’u’llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah1

I'm smiling again. Reading a quote or prayer will make me smile, and give me something to think about. I woke up in a good mood this morning, I wasn't depressed (weary feeling). It was only after I ate that this depression's weariness slipped up on me. I had instant oatmeal for breakfast with a side of canned fruit. Perhaps it was something I ate that caused me to be a little down. For the rest of the week, I'll have to look at what I eat and how it makes me feel.

Goals for the Week of February 19-23
posted on "Weekly Goals.

*Box* Write and submit poem in response to "Invalid Item.
*Box* Enter a contest for "I Write in 2018 and review person submitted before me.
*Box* Write essay/poem/short story for "Invalid Item about Pakistan.
*Box* Review, at least, 4 items per day.
*Box* Do,at least, one thing each day I've been putting off.

This morning I established and posted my goals for February 19-23, listed the stuff I've been putting off, and research links for the Pakistan essay/story/poem. I still have to make an entry in "Melting Snow, the poem for "Invalid Item, and "The Not-So-Daily Poem for today. Last night I finished and submitted the fantasy newsletter.

Seven things I've been putting off.

*Box* Rewriting "Scavengers "Chapter 1: Home Coming
*Box* Finishing "Welcome to My Life "Personal Mental Health Diagnosis by Public Figure
*Box* Entries in offsite blog https://poet999.blogspot.com/
         *Box* Entry 1
         *Box* Entry 2
         *Box* Entry 3
*Box* Cleaning off computer desk.
*Box* Cleaning out wdc inbox.
*Box* Cleaning out cox.net inbox.
*Box* Cleaning out g-mail.com inbox.

I cleaned out my wdc inbox, but I'm going to have to clean it out more than once a week. I managed to review 5 items today. Now I have to finish a poem for "Invalid Item for today. After that I have to work on the reviews for the package I of the "Simply Positive Fundraiser. Once that is finished, I can focus on something else such as this week's topic for "Invalid Item.

Things I have to complete
that slipped my mine.

*BoxCheckB* Package 15: 4 poetry reviews with 10k awardicon going to Neva's favorite poem in the "Simply Positive Fundraiser for February 1st- February 14th, 2018. Goes to 4provinces.

Footnotes
1  Daily Verse of God for February 19, 2018.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929163-Motivational-Monday-Finding-Motivation