*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929243-Wavelengths
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#929243 added February 21, 2018 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Wavelengths
As we think so we become, we all know that theory. But as we think, these thoughts create a specific wavelength. Some are positive, some are negative and some are neutral. According to the nature of these wavelengths thought mingles with other waves. It is as though we are playing in an orchestra with 108 musical instruments all tuned to one particular note. One small mistake, one wrong note by one person will disturb the entire orchestra. If everyone is able to tune to others instruments the symphony is a very beautiful thing.

In the same way, your thought also mingles with the particular wavelengths of other people. A positive thought mingles with a positive wavelength, a negative thought mingles with a negative wavelength, and you also attract thoughts according to your thought wavelengths. If you hate somebody you attract all the hate of every human being into you and you become horrible. You become a monster.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929243-Wavelengths