*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929364-That-Shrinking-Feeling
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#929364 added February 23, 2018 at 6:38pm
Restrictions: None
That Shrinking Feeling
Friday, February 23, 2018
The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for Day 1926
Fun facts says, "From the age of thirty, humans gradually begin to shrink in size." What would happen if we shrunk to the size of....

"From the age of thirty, humans gradually begin to shrink in size." I guess this explains the "sinking" feeling I get every-once-in-a-while. I wasn't sinking I wash shrinking, it's just one more thing I have to blame on gravity. If it is gravity that shrinks us and not staying in the water too much. Maybe it's the climate, but than if everyone shrinks it can't be the climate because people in the colder climates would shrink.

I suspect the shrinking has to do with Mother Nature. She's probably been pissed with the human race ever since the discovery of fire. I'm sure the first person to use fire probably burned a forest down. Of course, it could have been a child that discovered fire. Some children are always playing with matches, so it's possible that some kid found out how to start a fire and burned the forest down.

I wonder if shrinking explains the wrinkles, because if your bones shrink and not your skin you're going to get wrinkles. Once the wrinkles start appearing people seem to get upset because they think they're getting old. Apparently, the problem is not getting old, but shrinking.

© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929364-That-Shrinking-Feeling