*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929394
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#929394 added February 24, 2018 at 9:58am
Restrictions: None
Golden Daffidols
Prompt: "I wandered lonely as a cloud that floats on high o'er vales and hills when all at once I saw a crowd , a host of golden daffodils." William Wordsworth

When I read this, I thought of a young girl with a basket of cookies, muffins, a book of Wordsworth poems or what ever he writes, daffodils in her basket and wearing a yellow dress walking to a pond. She is carrying a pitcher of lemonade and she goes to sit in a wicker chair by the pond and lays her basket on the table and the pitcher of lemonade. The wicker furniture belongs to her family and the pond does, too. Clouds are in the sky and brown rabbits and white rabbits are near by. These are her pets who love in the woods close by. There are fields of daffodils. The rabbits come up to the girl and she pets them. She remembers. It will soon be Easter. She pushes back her long red hair and gives carrots out of the basket to the bunnies and she eats a cookie and a muffin. She gets out of her book of Wordsworth poems and reads. A nice quiet day. A gentle breeze blows her hair and a rabbit sits on her lap. This is spring and she can appreciate a nice spring day. The daffodils seem happy it is spring as well. The little girl will be out everyday with her rabbits and the daffodils.

** Image ID #1769724 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929394