*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929561
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#929561 added February 27, 2018 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
Animals
Prompt: Anatole France said: "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." What do you take from this quote and what do you think of people who don't like animals?

Animals bring out emotions and passions in us that we didn't even know were there. They help us relax and they don't care if we are ugly, stupid, make mistakes or a big screw up. I talk to lions at the zoo. One was growling and I gently talked to him and he went and laid down by the other lion. Horses come up to me as soon as they see me and I pet them. My friends' cats sit with me even though are ten other people around. Same with my friend's dogs. They like me and I love them. I love animals more then people and they love me. My friends say I would probably go up to a wolf in the wild or a big wild cat and tried to pet them. They are right. I have no fear of them. I want to save all the animals and punish animal abusers. I won't say what I would like to do to animal abusers. If a person doesn't like animals. don't be around them. Animals know when someone doesn't like them. If you have a pet you don't like, give it to someone who will love it. If an animal is mean, call the animal shelter and let them come and get it. Don't be an animal abuser! What's in for that person to abuse animals? If a person abuses an animal, they will probably be mean to people. I have no respect or love for animal abusers. I ask God to help me forgive them and save the animals. Animal abusers have no heart. Enough said. I am glad there are people who love and save animals and I want to be one of them. Wild animals want to be free. Let them be free! Don't capture them, abuse them or worse. Dogs and cats want love. Love them and give them a home. They complete you as a person. You will find love and peace that you didn't know existed. Trust me. It works.

** Image ID #2142449 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929561