*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929692-Butterflies-Sherlock-Holmes
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#929692 added March 1, 2018 at 11:01am
Restrictions: None
Butterflies, Sherlock Holmes
Prompt: "The butterfly counts not months but moments and has time enough." Rabindranath Tagore Write anything you want about butterflies.

Butterflies are the most beautiful insect. They don't hurt humans. They fly from flower to flower and all over. They start out as a caterpillar and become a beautiful butterfly. They are so free and add color to nature and the world. My husband saved a butterfly that was trapped in the screen in our window in the garage. I use to wear butterfly necklaces all the time and I liked using butterfly brads and embellishments to scrapbook. I see a butterfly and I realize winter is over. I hope to see one soon. They are such delicate creatures. I love seeing them. I enjoy seeing pictures of them and I have etched butterflies on one of my trash cans. I would like to be as beautiful and free as a butterfly.

Prompt: Sherlock Holmes. How do we feel about him?

I think he was a good detective and his shows are funny but he got the job done. I like when the Professor and the skipper on "Gilligan's Island" were Holmes and Watson. The Professor made a good Sherlock. We need a good Sherlock today to solve crimes. He is from Scotland Yard. I always think of Scotland Yard as some big yard. Sherlock Holmes is a household word. If only he was real.

Beautiful Princess Megan Rose Plaque made by Minja, my Dear Friend.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929692-Butterflies-Sherlock-Holmes