*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929846
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#929846 added March 3, 2018 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
Emily Dickinson, Strange Noise In The Closet
Prompt: Lyn asked who is our favorite poet.

Emily Dickinson. I always felt so relaxed when I read her poems. She writes about life, love and she reminds me of Jane Austen and everyone knows how I love Jane. Emily's poems made me smile and she had a neat rhyming pattern. I like to write prose but I write rhyming poems sometimes and after reading some of Emily's poems yesterday, I want to write poems like her. She has good reflections about life, nature, love and she was on right key or do I mean cue? When they say poetry, I think of Emily every time.

Prompt: A strange noise is coming out of the closet.

In my case, it is probably my cat. I would have to see what she is doing. One time I was in the closet after getting come fro work in the morning and putting clothes away and something grabbed me and I screamed I was being attacked. My husband woke up and his cast he had on his elbow, had landed on me! That was what attacked me. Okay. What I thought had attacked me. If I want a closet adventure, I want to go to a fantasy land!

A beautiful Sig of me by best friend Angel for St. Pats Day.


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/929846