*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930073-Remembering-Reasons
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#930073 added March 6, 2018 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
Remembering Reasons
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1540
“It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Are you always aware of the reasons for your opinions and the way you think? And what do you make of Nietzche’s quote?

Knowledge is power! When a person knows and understands their own opinion, they have power over their own selves, which is the only type of power anyone actually has. Knowing why you believes something is half the argument, when confronted by someone with a differing opinion. When someone asks why you believe something, you can say why and go on the present the evidence in a logical manner. If you have an opinion, but don't know why you need to look into the reason you believe that way.


In a discussion knowing the reason for your opinion adds to the discussion. You may not change the other person's opinion, but at the end you will have stated your argument for the opinion with proof from your own experience or research. Knowing the reason for your opinion helps in your own search for truth, and it shows other people that you have thought out your opinion.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930073-Remembering-Reasons