*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930565-Pros-and-Cons-Of-Liking-People
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#930565 added March 13, 2018 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Pros and Cons Of Liking People
Prompt: Joy asked us about the pros and cons of meeting people we don't like and trying to get a positive attitude about them.

I took care of patients who were hateful and I attended to their medical needs and working midnights, I didn't always see that person. I tried to be nice. If they didn't cooperate, I would just tell my Supervisor and let her talk to them.

Meeting staff members I didn't like at first, I would let them talk to me and if they didn't, it would be just business. There were people I didn't like at first, we would talk and find out we had things in common. On midnights, it was me in charge and two other people, so we had to get along but we were I the Med Room most of the night. Things worked out. I was good friends with my co-workers.

People outside of my job. I just don't have to be around them if we don't get along but I pray for everyone and ask God to help me get along with people I a not friends with.

** Image ID #2142449 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930565-Pros-and-Cons-Of-Liking-People