*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930704
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#930704 added March 16, 2018 at 1:36pm
Restrictions: None
Spring Fever Is A Woman
Prompt: Imagine Spring Fever is a real person. What would he or she look like? What would he or she do to make spring be a good one?

Spring Fever is a She. She is petite at five feet with long blonde hair and lavender eyes. She has a doll face that is heart shaped and she is beautiful. She wears a long powder blue dress and she has blue flowers on her head. She wears flowers around her neck and wrists. She makes the land green and makes sure the animals are safe. She sings beautiful songs. She helps flowers grow and makes it rain. Rabbits follow her and she checks on the sheep, pets baby lambs and deer. She makes sure the animals have food and farm land is ready to be farmed. She spreads some powder all around to protect the land. She lives in a house under the rainbow and appears every spring for a few days. As for spring fever, she knows human are glad winter is over and her job is to get nature ready to get on with their outdoor life. I think of her as a flower child bringing peace and love.

** Image ID #1769724 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930704