*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930731-March-Update
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2149468
My journal and mirror
#930731 added June 3, 2018 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
March Update
I'm currently working my way through "PORTFOLIO STUDIO"   by Whata SpoonStealer which is why everything in my port keeps moving around every couple of days and why my biography tab is now a game of leapfrog.

It has been hard tricky finding cover art for my items. Most of these are small resolution wall papers cropped down. I have looked for free to use art, but the websites I've used don't always have information on the artist, so I haven't been able to credit them, which I would have liked to do.

But the workshop is fun. It's encouraging to receive feedback on the presentation of my items and hopefully attract more readers. I've received several reviews in the last few weeks; I'm not sure whether that is because I have edited most of my items recently or just because from luck.

The workshop also took me to my back-up hard drive and retrieving files I haven't looked at since at least two laptops ago. I don't think I have used that drive since 2012. Most of the files... need at lot of work, if I decide to pick them up. There is an Angelo story I started a long time ago which I might revisit soon. Most of the stories I know I won't revive, but it's been interesting to flick through old memories. And of course amongst that I found what I was looking for: The Blessings , which brings my poetry tally up to three. I am working on a fourth poem, but poetry is hard :/.

I'm also clearing newsletters out of my email folder and sorting most of them into World Weavers' Library  or Tilly's Reference Library  depending on the content.

And the other thing I'm doing this week is reviewing the entries for the latest round of the World Weavers' Championship . Once the rewards for that are done, it'll be time for the debut of the World Weavers' Network  activities, at which point I will be turning off my review requests and asking people to make requests in the forum. This is just so I can get more reviews done and do them in my own time without having to reject requests for coming in at the wrong time or limit my comments to a glancing pass.

And then at the end of next week we are off to my sister's wedding. So it's a busy month in this rabbit hole.

© Copyright 2018 Tileira (UN: reamie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tileira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930731-March-Update