*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930814-Found-my-blog-I-think
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1977567
When I wish not write, I come here. To relieve my thoughts.
#930814 added March 17, 2018 at 1:39am
Restrictions: None
Found my blog, I think.
Yay, I have my blog back! *Heart*


OK, awesome. I was going to take to pen and paper, however. There are times I prefer to bust out the ole keyboard and tap away at the keys. While I could use word pad, or something similar. I have learned, to trust in the timing of my life. With that, there may be times, I write something, on word, and then tuck it away, essentially overthinking things. when I should have published my thoughts.

There is a reason for that, and I cover it in various writings. This entry however, is months behind, and I have too much energy at this moment and I have to let the flow go, you know. As for trusting in the timing of our lives. Perhaps no one will read this, and I got a good mind release and finger workout.

Then, there's always the chance, that even if only one word, at a specific time, was seen by another. unbeknownst to them, or I. a reaction occurred, and maybe in a form of inspiration, another found something they didn't know they needed to see, or read.


I had noticed My last blog entry was about eight (8) months ago, and I try to update it now at least once a month. I would enjoy writing more, however, there are those around who do not like to see others happy, or dare I say, enjoy themselves or what they choose to do.

I am proud of myself, I wrote a song last night, I'm not sure what genre it may be, if you listen to music lately, many genres seem to blend together, or mesh well. I have noticed, some artists, are impressively creative in the way they create music.

That's another thing, I can't show enough gratitude for. From day one, when I joined WDC, I came here, as though guided. For the purpose of learning how to write. Well, that is what I initially thought. today, I can say that is true, however, I have come to understand, I came here to learn howto communicate well also.

This is my fifth year in this community, and while I do see the difference in my ability to write, I digress slightly, and will say, I still feel like a novice. I do have to give thanks, to the many people, here at WDC, and in the world around me. I have received compliments and experiences, that go well beyond words.

OK, I feel a little better now, I got to let my flow lose a little. Now, I think I will work on some projects I have been longing to get busy with. I love you all, all three of my readers. You are the best. I'll update my blog again asap. Life is difficult today, however, I am somewhere, in which I can write, and learn more. With that, time to Write on! and Learn More! *Heart*
Thank you all.

© Copyright 2018 flcomeau (UN: flcomeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
flcomeau has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930814-Found-my-blog-I-think