*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930905-Introduction-A-Little-About-Me
Rated: E · Book · Business · #2152658
Creating you dream business without emptying your account.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#930905 added October 1, 2018 at 11:05am
Restrictions: None
Introduction: A Little About Me
My dream has been to write since I was a little girl. I considered a few career choices before I realized that writing was the only thing I really wanted to do. Mainly the death of a good friend and the realization that life is too short to waste, brought me back to writing. I wrote a few short stories, but I didn’t get very far.

I discovered copywriting and realized that I could write for a living while still writing my novels and books that I dreamed of, but I worried about how to finance this business. I am living on a low income currently. This was where my love of research came in. Apparently, all I needed was a lap top and an interned connect-both of which I had available to me. So far, I did not have to invest anything. I found out that I could build a website and Facebook page for absolutely free. My journey was on. It was so exciting.

Currently, I am writing a few books and planning to sell an online course, and I am delighted to see that I should be able to do both with little personal investment.

In this book I want to share this joy with you. I am a writer who is experimenting with different genres. There are many ways to plan and create your dream business when you don’t have a great deal of money.

Now, the only copywriting I do is on my own website. I work for myself. In the coming pages I will give you some insight and tips that should help you achieve the joy and fulfillment I have achieved.

Let’s get started.


Personalized ehh
© Copyright 2018 amy-Has a great future ahead (UN: shyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amy-Has a great future ahead has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/930905-Introduction-A-Little-About-Me