*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931071
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#931071 added March 20, 2018 at 3:39pm
Restrictions: None
Young and the Restless, Heartland Song, Dreams
The Young and The Restless has been on 45 years. I have watched this show for 35 years. I didn't watch it for 10 years but I went back to it. I love Eric Braden and he is the main reason I tune it. I adore his antics and he is a big fixture on the show. I like the couples that are paired up along with the drama, suspense, weddings and what will happen next? I wouldn't want a soap opera life but I enjoy watching them. Soaps are like life and this is no exception. We all know people who behave like soap characters and I when I was younger and not married, I behaved like one. To me, Y&R characters are my family and friends during the day. My husband works and I no longer work {I am retired at 62} and I look forward to these characters and two of them I have watched since 1978. I love it! Happy 45th Anniversary! I will watch as long as it stays on TV!

I love "Heartland." A young woman who lives in a ranch in Canada with her grandfather, sister, nieces and she is a horse whisperer and I have learned so much about horses watching this show. I would love to work with horses. Animals and I get along great and I love them. Two horses came up to me when I went over to people's houses and their owners said the horses never associated with strangers! They wanted to meet me and I wanted to meet them. Maybe I could have been a horse whisperer.

There is a song from the show called: "Small Town Dreamer-Lyndy's Song" from "Heartland" sung by: Stephanie Rochelle and Amber Marshall. I love this song and here are some lines from the song:

"Small town dreamers.
They grow up, hold on to their dreams.
You can live in a castle and walk in the sand.
You can't take the home out of a dream."

My father was in the Air Force and we traveled a lot and I wanted to go back to Indiana to live with my grandparents and I did. I had dreams but you couldn't take the home out of my dreams. I wish we lived in another state but Indiana would always be in my mind. I'm a dreamer and I guess this is one reason why I write. I can dream I live in a castle and walk by an ocean. I hold on to my dreams!

** Image ID #1792351 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931071