*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931354-Another-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1977567
When I wish not write, I come here. To relieve my thoughts.
#931354 added March 23, 2018 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
Another Day....
Another Day….


With some extra time on my hands, in a manner or speaking, well writing. I figure to my blog, I would log. Yet another day, that’s gone far away from the path set fourth by, well me of course. Duality comes to mind, like when you make plans, and then life says ummmm no, today this will take place instead.

Well, it’s one of those days, weeks, hell years and lives. I felt I needed to get some writing out, and while this isn’t the writing I need to do, this is a for of therapy for Authors too. “Be Specific and write it down”. Words that will haunt me for years to come, I have no doubt.

I have found some nice things to write about, and while I am not in the right place and or time, there are those who would steal my work, and call it their own. That’s the mild version of things. I already have original works stolen from my files, and I have caught others on hidden video, steal my writing and destroy it.

That is not a good feeling, and now, with no home, no place to write, and what seems like a team of evil people out to prevent me from helping the world. I must admit, I am kind of depressed here. I won’t go into what precisely I intend to publish one day. I will say, I would enjoy it if I could sell a best seller or two. However, those are not the writings I have to protect, under lock and key.

Just look at the world around you, if you don’t see war, famine, corruption, greed, and a list of other dangerous circumstances. Well you must live in a mountain retreat or can afford to run and hide far away. For today anyhow. Well, that’s all I wanted to get out, there is more I need to release; however, it is personal to me, and while I may be sad today, tomorrow, I may find a new way.

Good day all! *Heart*

© Copyright 2018 flcomeau (UN: flcomeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
flcomeau has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/931354-Another-Day